MERCY JOHNSON SET FOR THE ALTER AND WANTS FOUR KIDS

Lets Gist Naija can confirm that the screen queen Mercy Johnson would soon be walking on the aisle. She will be getting married on August 27, 2011. She confirmed this in an interview recently.

In the interview, she denied reports she had postponed her her wedding severally hinting that no date has been set before the August 27 date.

When asked what she would be wearing? She said "I’m actually going to Paris to shop for that, I’ve got lots of catalogs. I’m going to the U.S with my hubby next week to also search for good ones because it just has to be perfect and that means I have to travel a lot this period." She sounds very excited about it.

Asked how many kids she wanted to have? She said "Four, I love kids, at home I squeeze clothes into my stomach and ask Odi how do I look and he just laughs at me, in essence I love kids a lot." That's really great.

We can't wait for this to come to light as it will stop rumuor mongers from writing lies. We wish her the best of lucks in her marriage.

Have your say. What do you think of this latest development?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CULTISTS RAPE TWO STUDENTS, PLACE NUDE PICTURES ON FACEBOOK

Free Scholarships At USA University 2018

MERCY JOHNSON GOES OUT NAKED